The porn star Valentino Diamonds is back in court in California on Thursday accused of sexually abusing two teenage boys.
The case has shocked the country as it has been revealed that Diamonds allegedly had sexual relationships with two boys, one who was 15 years old and one who had been 14.
The court has also heard that Diamond was arrested in November for allegedly having sex with a man who had sexually assaulted him when he was 17.
He has pleaded not guilty.
Diamond’s lawyer told the court that the abuse was in fact consensual and that he did not have sex with the alleged victim.
The alleged victim has also spoken out against the accused.
Valentine’s lawyer, Joe O’Neill, said he did his best to try and get the allegations dropped.
He also claimed that Diamond is a recovering addict.
He said: “The court has already ruled against Valentines actions, but it is the media and public opinion that is going to determine whether this will happen again.”
Ms Corcoran has called on the media to help her with her investigation.
The Irish Examiner has contacted Diamond for comment.
The trial is set to begin at the end of January.
It is understood that the alleged victims are 16 and 17 years old.
It’s unclear how many other charges have been laid.
The accused man is expected to appear in court next week.